A review of the book The Millionaire Next Door by Dr. Thomas Stanley.
Some of the ideas discussed:
- Who is the average millionaire?
- How does he live?
- What does he work?
- How does he spend?
- The steady and conservative approach to wealth-building
- Being discrete about our net worth
- The most likely road to becoming a millionaire
- The importance of choosing the right partner
- The value of frugality and carefulness
Alternatively, use the subscription form on this website to receive e-mail alerts when a new show is released.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.